Modern Analytics, Total Rewards and Business Consulting
We make People Analytics easy to implement
Typically, companies get feeds of their people data from their HR systems using reporting tools. They dump this data to spreadsheets where they do all sorts of transforms and clean-up processes. At the end of the day, they measure aspects of their people operations to make assertions including turnover, growth, cost, and engagement. These are People Analytics.
What do we do?
Watch this short video to understand what we do.
Stay tuned and receive updates
What we do
- Organizational and BU goal setting
- Review and correct People Analytics tool configuration
- People Analytics organizational design or build out
- Audience insight review
- Dashboard development by user category
- Change management support
- Historical data review and correction
- Process review and reconfiguration
- Review and correct system configuration
- HRMS table optimization
- HRMS/HR Tech strategy review
- Strategy design
- Change management to stakeholders
- Compensation management design, implementation and change management
- Compensation market analysis and benchmarking
- Data audit before diversity analyses
- Consulting on Diversity metrics through your HRMS and other enterprise data
- Webinar development and performance
- Conference speaking/keynotes
- White paper development and writing
- Book chapter development and writing
- We will work with you to design and plan for your new analytical capabilities
- Design and development will use the agile process to ensure expectations are met accurately and on-time
HR Data Labs podcast
“The use of HR data needs to be thought of with kind of the ‘art and not a science’ technique. We need to think of it as a way of being able to drive insight out of HR processes… “ – David Turetsky
HR Data is Flawed!
Integrating Statistical Expertise into HR Data
“Data is there to serve a purpose, but it should be questioned, it should be interrogated, and it should be challenged.” – Dr. Dawn H Nicholson
HR Data Labs – Episode 17 – Challenges of workforce analytics which is not just reporting, but much more…
OUR LATEST BLOGS
While birthdays are usually times for celebrations, cakes, gifts, and song… today, I just want to focus on the world around us.