This episode features unique insights from my friend Holger Mueller. Holger is the Vice President and Principal Analyst at Constellation Research. We talk about the ways that Enterprise technology has moved, changed and evolved and what it means to HR data and analytics!
I hope you enjoy this episode and I am looking forward to your input and feedback.
It’s time for HR to optimize and say People Systems are Critical Systems. Here to spread these insights is today’s guest, Holger Mueller. Holger travels the globe as the VP and Principal Analyst of Constellation Research Inc. A technological research and advisory firm based in Silicon Valley. He is an expert in enterprise technology and has great insight into how data analytics holds up in maturity level compared to the enterprise space.
Let’s dive right in and learn what we in HR can gather and learn from enterprise technology today.
[00:01 – 03:45] Opening Segment
- Let’s get to know Holger Mueller
- Holger talks a bit about his interests
[03:46 – 15:57] Lessons HR Can Learn About Where Enterprise Tech is Today
- Holger gives insights into where enterprise tech stands currently
- Infinite insights and capabilities
- How HR differs from the capabilities of enterprise and how to adapt
- Holger talks about current practices that are missing
- Best practices that are heading in the right direction
[15:58 – 21:03] The Issues Enterprise Tech Has to Face
- The issues of a fragmented system
- Why HR has yet to take use of all the features available
[21:04 – 30:29] Why Certain Tech Hasn’t Seen the Adoption You’d Expect
- Holger shares his insights on the difficulties of changing and optimizing systems
- How we can run better decisions
- The fears and limitations hidden in HR and how to navigate them
- How Covid changes the world of analytics
[30:30 – 33:37] Closing Segment
- How Covid will change the world of analytics
- Final Words
“Now we are in the era of infinite insights, because for the first time enterprise can store all the information they have available.” – Holger Mueller
“Things have to happen in the 21st century without people showing up; systems have to reach out to me.” – Holger Mueller
“I think people in HR need to step up and say, People Systems are Critical Systems.” – Holger Mueller
Video of this podcast can be found here: https://youtu.be/8LyjdT6zCEE
Connect with me:
This show is brought to you by Turetsky Consulting LLC, our company providing business consulting on Analytics, HR Processes, and Rewards with a focus on getting answers that organizations need by demystifying People Analytics.
Did you love the value that we are putting out in the show? LEAVE A REVIEW + Share this episode with like-minded people who can benefit from this content.
Support the show (https://www.buymeacoffee.com/hrdatalabs)