This episode features unique insights from my friend Sushma Tripathi. We talk about new compliance issues imposed in reaction to COVID-19 and what possible affects it may have on worker productivity and how to measure it through HR analytics.
I hope you enjoy this episode and I am looking forward to your input and feedback.
Is it still possible to make sense of productivity metrics under COVID-19 and with new compliance requirements being put in place? I believe we’ll have this question answered by today’s guest, Sushma Tripathi, Vice President of Strategic Advisory Services with ADP’s National Accounts Division. Sushma has over 25 years of progressive leadership and operations management, primarily in the fast-paced, high-growth, disability management and benefits administration outsourcing/insurance market.
Let’s jump right into Sushma’s expertise and learn productivity under new compliance rules and the COVID-19 pandemic.
[00:01 – 03:13] Opening Segment
- Let’s get to know Sushma Tripathi
- Sushma talks about her background
[03:14 – 09:35] Productivity and Compliance
- Engagement and productivity are interrelated
- Regulatory requirements should be considered
- Pay equity
- Time on work and off work should be assessed too
- Employees should enjoy job-protected benefits
[09:36 – 18:50] Productivity Under COVID-19
- Sushma talks about the stimulus packages recently passed
- Families First Coronavirus Response Act
- CARES Act
- Productivity management has become crucial
- Artificial Intelligence offers various benefits for employers
[18:51 – 27:41] Productivity Metrics
- Sushma talks about the potential of analytics in monitoring specific datasets
- We talk about productivity metrics
[27:42 – 31:50] Closing Segment
- Summary of our conversation
- Workforce data is quantifiable
- Final Words
“Many times, you feel like you’ve seen it all, but that’s never true.” – Sushma Tripathi
“You can’t manage what you don’t measure.” – Sushma Tripathi
“Workforce data is not an abstract concept. A few years ago, it used to be, but not anymore” – Sushma Tripathi
Connect with me:
This show is brought to you by Turetsky Consulting LLC, providing business consulting on Analytics, HR Processes, and Rewards with a focus on getting answers that organizations need by demystifying People Analytics.
Did you love the value that we are putting out in the show? LEAVE A REVIEW