The HR Data Labs Podcast
Play the latest podcast episodes
Here’s an experiment for you:
- Take passionate experts in Human Resource Technology,
- Invite cross-industry experts from inside and outside HR,
- Mix in what’s happening in people analytics today,
- Give them the technology to connect,
- Hit record,
- Pour their discussions into a beaker,
- Mix thoroughly, and…
- Voila… you get the HR Data Labs podcast where we explore the impact of data and analytics to your business.
Every episode will feature a rockstar inside or outside the field of Human Resources to provide us with the inside scoop on how the world of HR Technology is evolving through the use of Data and People Analytics. The podcast will be roughly 30 minutes. We value your time and the time of our guests.
- Data Quality
- HR Processes
- HR Technology and innovations
- Analytics tools and techniques
- Benchmarking and surveys
- Data relevance
- Statistical methods
- Regulations and laws affecting you and your business
Podcast Episode Blog Posts
This episode is special as my guest is my dear friend and colleague
This episode is special as my guest is a very old friend,
When people say “Labor of Love” they really mean it.
If you have a topic you would like to hear on the podcast, please e-mail us!
We are always on the lookout for new topics and we want to know what’s on your mind. What topics would be of interest to you?
If you want to be a guest,
please send us an e-mail!
The list of guests grows every day. We already have many people from HR, Finance, IT, and business operations signed up to be guests.